cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

HSC

Hi, Just wanted to start a thread specific to those going through the HSC at the moment who may want some support or just somewhere to vent.
It's been 5 years since i myself "completed" the HSC (and i use the term completed very losely). So i hadnt given it much thought since 2011 but the reason it's been on my mind lately i guess is because I've recently joined a gym and I've made friends with a lot of young girls exercising they're butts off to fit into their year 12 formal dresses while also being up to their eyeballs in stress about the HSC exams.
So please year 12 students vent away, share your fears, doubts, highs, lows, achievements and whatever! Smiley Happy
With the majority of adults or "adults" (like myself) having already lived through their dreaded HSC time, I thought this might also be a good place to snowball ideas of self care and getting balance when studying under pressure.

Highlighted

Re: HSC

This is a cool idea @GingerSnowflake

I wanted to add that for you Queenslanders, we're here for your QSC exams. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Question: Is HSC and VCE the same thing? If so, great thread idea! If not, what is HSC pls halp Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

@roseisnotaplant HSC are the final year 12 exams that give students their final score, ATAR or OP for QLD (who do QSC). I have no idea what VCE is, but if it sounds like that explaination, then yes it's the same Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

VCE is the Victorian Certificate of Education @N1ghtW1ng, and it's basically what you just described. Different states must have different names for it Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Yes i should have written "year 12 final exams" instead of "HSC" Had no idea they were called different things in different states.. whoopsie haha
But yes whatever state your in, these exams bring stress but remember support is hereSmiley Happy
Highlighted

@GingerSnowflake

Great idea for a post! 

I've been hearing a lot about teens being stressed about the HSC Smiley Sad
I completely know the feeling! I just wanted to add that it feels awesome when you study hard and it pays off but also for those who don't get the marks they were expecting, there are always so many ways to get into what you want to study Smiley Happy

'If one door closes, another one opens'