Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Happiness

Do I deserve to be happy?

Highlighted

Re: Happiness

Hey @Lilly07 

Yeah you do deserve happiness, everybody deserves to feel happy Heart Do you want to tell us a bit more about what is going on for you at the moment?

Highlighted

I completely agree with @Hannah-RO everyone deserves to be happy, including you Heart are you okay? @Lilly07 

Highlighted

Hey there @Lilly07 Of course you deserve to be happy! Everyone does, and that includes you. What things make you happy and enjoy life? 

Do you think you don't deserve happiness?

Highlighted

@Lilly07 I can really empathise with not feeling like you deserve to be happy, I struggled with this for a long time and still do sometimes. I personally felt like everyone around me deserved happiness more than be and would make them happy at my happiness expense. Would you like to share a little about why you asked this or feel this way if you do? My advice if you do feel this way that I think can apply no matter why is to for one find the root of this belief and sit with this part of you explore yourself and mediation about happiness or self-love or self-acceptance may help with this. Also, how are you feeling and is anything else you would like to talk about our supportive and kind community is here to support whenever you need and are ready.

Highlighted

@Lilly07 yes, a million times yes, 100% yes. Would you like to share how things have been for you? Heart

Highlighted

@Lilly07 hey it's been a little while, just checking in to see if you are okay? Heart

Highlighted

Hey I noticed you posted this a while ago. I hope you're doing ok! There are so many people on this forum that care about you. And yes, you deserve to be happy. I hope that you feel safe enough on this platform to talk about things if you want to.

Highlighted

Hey @Lilly07 

I see it's been a while since you've posted, but I hope you're doing well! 
I believe you deserve happiness. Everyone does! Happiness seems like such an abstract and distant thing when you're going through a tough time, but you will make it through! I believe in you Heart 

When I feel down or have low self-esteem, I like to surround myself with people who love me. It makes me realise that I have so much to be happy and grateful for. How are you doing lately? And what things make you happy? It can be little things too! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hi @Lilly07 

Yes. You deserve to be happy, and you deserve to know that.

I don't know what you may be going through, or how you have been feeling. But I believe that everyone deserves happiness, growth, and hope in their life. 

I just wanted to check-in and ask if - are you okay friend?

We are here for you if you ever need us to listen to your worries, stresses, and concerns, or if you simply just want to chat about something else.  

HeyFriend.gif