Re: Health and fitness for wellbeing

@T4ils @j95 what are PT sessions?

Personal training @N1ghtW1ng
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Ah thanks Smiley Happy

I really want to start going to a martial arts class (always have since I was a little kid, but could never afford it), but I'm feeling pretty self conscious about being a total beginner. I know a few people on the forums are into martial arts already, would any of you have any words of wisdom for a newbie like me? Smiley Happy

Attendance is the key to success @Chessca_H, not skill, not strength, but attendance. Sure it'll be a bit awkward but as long as you regularly attend, you'll just slide into place. Sometimes, you might have to change clubs if you don't like them (some clubs and styles might not be to your liking) but most places have a one or two nights free trial so you can give it a whirl Smiley Happy

Thanks @N1ghtW1ng, that really helps! Now I actually have to get up the courage to call the club I've been looking at Smiley Tongue

Nice advice @N1ghtW1ng! Spot on.

How'd you get on calling @Chessca_H ?

In terms of karate i have heard from lots of people @Chessca_H that Kyokushin is the best. Haven't done it before though.
Looked more into Takewondo.
Just bought an indo board.
Highlighted

Read some stuff online about surf training in the pool - will have to give it a shot one day