Highlighted

Re: Healthy meal plans/recipes!

Here’s a photo of the final product! 

064F68ED-7ED2-4465-8E5D-06FDB560894A.jpeg

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Tell me about it @Jess1-RO! Butter chicken has always been a favourite for me 😋

Those sound pretty yummy as well! Particularly mango... yum!!

I also love Butter Chicken! 

@Jess1-RO reminded (and inspired me) to find some buddha bowls that I like. A lot of the recipes I find don't really have a lot of sauce/dressing which I feel is key for me when there is a lot of raw ingredients. 

I found some recipes here that I think I will try! I really like quick but healthy meals. The first one is a balsamic chicken bowl with quinoa and the other is a sweet potato taco bowl. I already had the idea of a taco bowl, so you could also put in some lettuce instead of sweet potato. I can't wait to give these a go. If you beat me to it, let me know Heart

Highlighted

That sounds delicious @Jess1-RO!
I made my own Butter Chicken for lunch today, and it was amazing!
Highlighted

@Taylor-RO Those also sound delicious!
A taco bowl? I better get in on this later too!
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx hmmm I should do it more often but it's mainly whatever is in the fridge, sometimes I put tuna in or chicken, one time I put tuna and chickpeas together and that was delicious. For a while I put in trout or salmon which was pretty nice Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Haha! Lol, fair enough. I like tuna and chicken. But I never liked other fish for some reason. It makes me sick when I eat it.
Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Omg @Jess-RO , that looks amazing!! 

I like doing home-made rice paper rolls, I usually do chicken cooked in Hoisin sauce, plus cucumber, mint, lettuce, and thin rice noodles, plus some extra veggies like cut up red capsicum. I want to start doing a vegetarian version too Smiley Happy 

I will definitely be trying some poke bowls this week, yours looks amazing Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@WheresMySquishy  the antipasto mix sounds delicious, do you make your own or buy it already made? You've inspired me do do a whole tray of slow roasted veggies tomorrow - I love cooking eggplant, zucchini, red capsicum, spanish onion plus whole cloves of onion - bit of olive oil, salt and pepper and a slow oven is all you need, maybe a splash of balsamic vinegar and fresh herbs as well. 

My tummy is growling now... I also like adding feta or grilled haloumi.

Image result for you don't make friends with salad meme"

I'm also trying to do more salads for dinner since the weather has been so hot - a super easy one is a caesar salad, I do soft-boiled eggs in our pressure cooker, then do some bacon, croutons, lettuce etc. I did a tasty salad for a BBQ we went to over the holidays and I can't remember where I saved the recipe which is annoying - it had avocado, goats cheese, pomegranate, cucumber, mixed lettuce leaves and I made an orange and balsamic vinaigrette. YUM. 

Highlighted

That's sounds delicious @Janine-RO! I want Caesar salad now!Smiley Happy