cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hey Everyone, i am back :)

yes naviagating the lies about the paper, i am a right mess with everything that is happening @Bree-RO online, offline i cant seem to get anything right. i am beyond tired, and  i dont know what else to do. i am just not coping at all

yoga was just an acitivity, it wont be a regular thing. its a different activity, different guest speaker, and different cooking demonstration each time. yoga is just what the next activity is for tuesday next week. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I hear you @scared01 so just didn't like the vibe of that particular social group?

I am a bit lost - do you want to link me up to where you've spoken about the paper and the psych? Please forgive me I can't recall what's happened here. Wanna see if I can try to get the community to offer you some further support around this.

where i talked about the paper is on this page its more brief but gets to the point. feel free to ask questions if maybe its still confusing. ive been abit all over the place but today is much worse. once youve read that bit will talk more about it.... 

the social group was suppose to be for young people to get to know each other but its got people over 30 (when its suppose to be 18-30) and are all parents and all know each other and can all relate because of their kids where as im the outsider and really they shouldve jsut made it another mothers group. even the guest speakers coming in are designed for parent like getting parent back in the workforce after a baby. 

@Bree-ROabove msg

Oh @scared01 that is fair enough if you feel you cannot trust your mental health team. Can you possibly chat to the Psych about this lack of faith in them? I know it's a hard conversation to have I am just wondering if the Psych may be able to shed some further light.

now you can see where im coming from abit more @Bree-RO the mhcp is basically done from an entire yr ago rrather than assessing me right now. im nothing like i was a few months ago. i will try to talk about it with the psych but its also an introductory session so its hard too 

In other words just a copy and paste? If that’s the case it’s quite unprofessional of the GP. Smiley Sad I really hope that you come to an understanding with your psych.

yep @mrmusic basically all that. and the recent letter from my psychiatrist is a load of bull and if i could change the fron page letter to take it out  i would but my gp signs the bottom of every bloody page so i cant do that. i go tomorrow morning after i take my sisters to school. i really need sleep but i cant see it happening tonight which will make it 3 days with no sleep. usually things start to get abit scary after 3 days so even a few hrs would be really good. ive got to be up at 6am tomorrrow morning and its already past 11 here

Highlighted

Hi @scared01 - I just wanted to check in to see how your appointment went this morning.  Did you manage to get any sleep last night? 

Hey @scared01, thank you so much for updating us on how you're going and sorry to hear that your headspace isn't the greatest at the moment Smiley Sad.

I'm also sorry to hear that your social group didn't go as well as you would like it to Smiley Sad. That sucks that they say the group is for 18-30-year-olds when really it's for those over 30, but also that it seems they're not welcoming to you Smiley Sad. Hopefully, you'll find a better group of individuals who are more like-minded as you are! I've joined a couple of groups on meetup but have yet to attend one of their events as they tend to conflict with my other commitments.