cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hey Everyone, i am back :)

I really hope you get better soon @scared01 Heart

thank you all for your loveley msgs they are greatly appreciated @honky@mrmusic@N1ghtW1ng

i ma struggling quite alot tonight and very tired and drained so will talk more tomorrow Heart

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hope you have a good night @scared01 Heart

Highlighted

Take care @scared01, I hope you're feeling better Heart

How are you going today @scared01?

hey @N1ghtW1ng i see my gp on monday so am going to have a better convo with her about everything as well as get some blood results back as well Smiley Happy

hey @mrmusic@roseisnotaplant@honky and thanks for checking in on me. i had a rela rough day yesterday, last night and today but am going ok tonight. my temps have thankfully come down but an still sufferring really bad hot flushes so need to speak to the gp about it. lots of triggers yesterday made for a rough night. today i felt the effects of that and basically was in bed till 12 oclcok which is very rare but i barely had the energy to get up and go to the bathroom so watched some movies until i picked up the kids from school. 

gotta be up early tomorrow so hopefully not a rough night again. 

there is something concerning me though and that is my medications- im not even suppose to take them anymore and i keep reaching for them as the first option. my gp warned me that my body might become reliant on them ive already taken too much (not in one go- im was suppose to take one every 3 nights but was taking them every night) and i think my gp was right im becoming dependend on them. but as i said im not suppose to take them so i threw them out. no more temptations. now i just have to see how my body is going to react, hopefully not too badly and cravings wont be too bad

Hey @scared01, sorry to hear about your rough night last night. I hope you managed to get some sleep last night for your early start today. 

It sounds like your body could be showing withdrawal symptoms of the medication - am i right? Did the doctor say how long it can last?

hey @honky

my early start was at 5am and already been and done what needed to be done. now im at home babysitting my sister who has a cold so has the day off and the weekend to recover. 

it could be withdrawal not too sure- not so muhc withdrawl more like becoming reliant on it. i mnaaged abit of sleep last night without too many troubles so might be ok. gp doesnt know as im suppose to be off them now 

Hey @scared01 sorry to hear about your rough nights. I think you need to be completely upfront with your GP about your thoughts on the medication, after all they are being paid to help you through this process. I’m thinking of you Heart