cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hey Everyone, i am back :)

Hey @scared01 darn at the end there it was sounding like there was a bit of funny with the sick baby and your coordinator checking on you, but hearing you're still feeling out of place. I am sorry about this, that's pretty rad you stuck out the whole three hours.

In regards to  She scared the crap out of me about how serious a stomach ulcer can be and they can burst then will be in a world of trouble, she is surprised no one is taking me seriously, sounds like you're pretty overwhelmed with the unknown around everything. But glad to hear this Doc really did take you seriously. Have you got any self-care planned for the remainder of the night?

Hey @scared01, you really have been through the ringer lately! I have nothing to offer, except my listening, support and hugs Heart

Highlighted

Sounds like there's a lot to take in @scared01. I'm sorry to hear about your ongoing frustrations with the drs. How are you feeling today? Did you manage to get some sleep last night?
Heart

I'm sorry to hear you've been going through so much @scared01,
I've always admired your strength through all this!
How have you been feeling now? Same as @honky, I hope you've been able to sleep.
I'm really proud of you for not throwing up when the baby threw up because I think I would've!
Please keep us updated, we're here for you Heart

hey @Bree-RO@Bee@mrmusic@honky@missep

sorry to make this a combined post. i thank you all for your support and hugs, i really need them right now and am very grateful for them. 

the co-ordinator knew I was sick I msged her and said I would stay as long as I could but I couldnt guarentee it was the whole 3 hrs. im half way through the program now so I think ill stay. Some of the things they have organised im interested in. over the next 6 weeks (not sure on the order they will come) but they have a counsellor coming to talk about something (cant remember the topic), a nurse for health and wellbeing including sexual health, worm farming, budgetting and other things too but cant think of them. So while im not making friends im kinda learning and getting ideas. Its also giving me abit of exposure therapy- I dont handle groups or people well at all so its kinda like even though im uncomfortable im learning to manage the anxiety around others.

Yeh feeling rather overwhelmed with tests coming up, and really just realising how much my body is taking a battering and is really affected plus the severity of it. Not long after I posted that I went to bed. I am so so tired. I can barely stay awake in the day and just so letheragic.

I slept abit last night but I feel worse than I do without sleep. I think thats a sign to slow down and sleep as much as possible to just regain the strength and to heal both physically and mentally.

I am really really tired. I can bareley keep my eyes open I just feel so lethargic. I did manage some sleep which was good but my body feels worse on sleep. Just super drained and tired. Ive got a psych appt tomorrow and then babysitting from 3pm and overnight at mums house and take the kids to school so hopng I get a good nights sleep in tonight.

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hi @scared01 well done on making it through the whole 3 hours and for deciding to continue. It's great to hear your progress with managing your anxiety around others Smiley Happy Sounds really interesting with the upcoming topics.

Yes I can imagine it must be overwhelming with the upcoming tests. Hopefully you can get a good night's sleep tonight and recharge.

Hey @scared01 ❤️ Sorry to be catching up a bit late, but wow, you've been dealing with a lot recently... I think it's incredible how self-aware you are and how strong you've been. It's far from easy when you're frustrated and lethargic, but I admire you for pushing through.

I couldn't agree more, you know your body and the signs it's giving, so I really hope you got a good night's rest so you feel a bit better today. It sounds like a busy day, and if anything feels overwhelming, always here to listen Smiley Happy

@scared01
Sounds like a big day today. I hope you managed to get some sleep last night
Some of those activities/topics sound very interesting. Are there any, in particular, you are looking forward to?

Wishing you well with getting through the tests when they come up.
How did you go with your psych appointment today?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

hey everyone @Bee@sweet_baking@Lan-RO and everyone

I can usually make it through the 3 hrs but when im sick and at that point I wasnt on any medications for pain or stomach issues it was rather uncomfortable and was close to throwing up the entire time. It was a good sleep thank god for that and I had a lay in! Very rare occasion that is but I felt stuck anyway so just layed there.

my self awareness often gets me in trouble as they think im lying. My psych today kinda questioned me on it and im getting the idea that she thinks im lying. We talked about a few things thought and have a better action plan and also an agreement on what ill be doing in between sessions like the basics and a few research projects.

Yeh my body definently needed a rest for sure. It was screaming out for rest. I slept 7 hrs and then layed in.

im baybysitting overnight tonight. One little one is in bed now, the other one will go to bed in about half hr and then head to sleep. Its been a very big day well really big few days. Ive fogotten all my meds so not feeling the greatest atm but will be ok for one night

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

How did the babysitting go last night @scared01?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //