cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Hey Everyone, i am back :)

i feel like my entire life just consists of staying safe. protecting myself and others. walking on egg shells all the time.. i dont want to constantly live by my safety plan but i cant get through any other way. im forever just trying to get through the day. i want to live not survive every second of every day. 

no friends. family that really dont seem to care. a psych that doesnt listen. drs that want to play the waiting game all the time. 

im over mental health. im starting to wish i wasnt even born. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

yeh im sure ill stay safe. its all my life consists of

Highlighted

Well I for one am very glad to hear you are safe, thank you for letting me know @scared01 You're very valuable and wonderful, it's definitely a marathon not a race (mental health recovery). But you will get to the finish line. Do you have any insights guys? - @FootyFan26 @N1ghtW1ng @wolvesrunfree @mrmusic

Highlighted

atm i dont care whether im safe or not. i am but im really over it. mh recovery isnt a straight line i know that. but im really sick of hearing the same things all the time i dont think there is a finish line. there never will be. there doesnt seem to be a cure for these sorts of things @Bree-RO 

im fighting the urges to not sh because once i start i wont stop and then ill have to go through all that addictive type withdrawals again to get through it but i dont know if i can do that

Highlighted

@scared01  I'm sorry to hear you are feeling this way. Smiley Sad As much as I know that you're not going to like to hear this, I would really encourage you to contact a helpline sooner rather than later in order to get individual support in preventing self-harm. Do you have any particular helpline you have a reasonable rapport with? Heart Sending you big hugs right now.

Highlighted

Hey @scared01, it definitely can be frustrating to hear this as you're talking about the "mental health moving goal post". But as your up against urges right now, it's super important you phone SCBS (1300 659 467) or KHL (1800 55 1800) for a chat. The forums will be here to debrief after Heart

Highlighted

they dont help because ive got startegies in place but thank you both. ill see what happens, might be abe to control them on my own @Bree-RO@mrmusic 

Highlighted

ive got my own urges under control just feeling the same way as i was before 

Highlighted

Hi @scared01
It seems like you've shown a lot of strength in fighting the urges and staying safe, I know I say it quite often but I am proud of you for that.
When you say you don't have friends, I feel like you have us on RO Smiley Happy
That's something!
Plus you have a lot that's special and unique about you like your art.
And you always help so many people here on RO and you're always so caring and empathetic. Heart
Highlighted

Hey @Nightruner23 so sorry to hear about the wrist & leg.  How are you traveling now with this info? If you want to talk about the dream job stuff, feel free to start a thread then the community can support you. Heart