cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hey Everyone, i am back :)

thanks @mrmusic i see her on monday so will talk to her then..

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

i hope tomorrow shows up some results. im really sick of feeling sick Smiley Sad 

will need to go on nutritional shakes as i cant seem to keep anything down or without feeling so sick even something really small Smiley Sad 

@scared01 this sounds like a real pain, have you tried a shake yet? Feeling for you and sending healing vibes across the internet! Keep us updated Heart

it really is @Bree-RO i feel like i need to throw up but its worse it just sits there unable to actually come up. feeling rather off colour. been like it for a few days in particular so need to speak to gp tomorrow. it might show something on the tests as well as i got tested for stomach ulcers as well or the bug that causes it anyway. 

i havent tried the shake yet, havent even brought it yet. havent felt like leaving the house or well enough to do so. i had something small at lunch time after not eating anything at all yesterday and really hasnt sat well with me

Oh gee wiz you've been put through the ringer @scared01 are you able to rest?

ive been resting today @Bree-RO and on and off resting the past few days. i cant seem to sit still for too long which makes it harder but having that constant stomach ache waiting to throw up feeling makes ya feel run down so have been able to rest. 

i see my gp tomorrow hopefully she will know whats going on and ill be asking for help for sleep!

Yeah I really hope so too - this is the one you get on with quite well? @scared01

no not really @Bree-RO but i cant find another gp either. i find this one doesnt really listen and likes to rush me and keeps telling me im out of options but will give it one more shot but if this one doesnt work ill be asking for a second opinion. i really need sleep. i am so sleep deprived that its become unsafe so it needs to be sorted out 

That is sensible to give her one more shot @scared01 Definitely hear what you are saying it is super important to feel heard. Smiley Happy

thanks @Bree-RO sometimes its not always about being heard its about being able to get some answers and them to actually help by respect my decsions and not shoving me back out the door. gets quite frustrating