cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey

Me and this won’t girl don’t talk and i want to email her but I can’t and I see in maths class everyday what do I do ? 

Highlighted

Re: Hey

Hey @aebarrie12 welcome to ReachOut!! Smiley Happy

Striking up a conversation with someone is tricky and can be really nerve wracking - this can be especially hard with someone you see lots but haven't spoken to yet. Personally I find asking a question about a task or something you know you both have in common to start with can be easier. Eg if you were sitting nearby in maths class maybe asking something about the maths question you're working on, or something related to school. Is that something you think could work for you?

We used to be friends , so we are like ex-friends I guess , but will time help 

And also some stuff happened in the past but I’m not going to mention that it’s private, so it’s awkward when we see each other and I want to email her but i can’t 

Hey @aebarrie12, I'm sorry things are awkward between you and this girl. When friendships fall away, it can sometimes be quite uncomfortable and weird for a while. Can I ask, why can't you email her? If that isn't an option, what other ways of reaching out to her would you be comfortable with? 

I have her outlook 

Okay, great! I completely understand that if you guys have some history and haven't spoken for a while that it might be awkward reaching out to her out of the blue. Perhaps it would help if you made a list of the things you want to include in an email to her? What is the main thing you want reaching out to her to achieve? 

Mainly to become friends again , but we are ex-friends so it’s a bit weird

hey @aebarrie12, just wanted to check in with you to see how you're going, and whether you had decided if you were going to email your friend or not Smiley Happy 

No because she laughed at me when me and my friend got into a fight

Sent from my iPhone