cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, looking for some advice :)

@Love123 If you really wanted to, there are a bunch of places (like Vocaroo) you could upload it to and then just drop a link in here? Happy to give some feedback! Totally no pressure though, it is a pretty daunting thing Smiley Very Happy

@shio Haha cool, I'll when i get a chance to record i will and see how I go yeah it is dauting lol and sweet that you Smiley Happy 

@shio @Love123 recordings are cool as long as nobody can see/hear any identifiable info (so no names on profiles etc.) I'm totally jealous of anyone who can sing - I'm so off key that I sound like I'm dying hahaha Smiley Tongue

@shio @lokifish

Any good easy song suggestions to practise hehehe

Highlighted

@Love123 Ahh, that's tough! For me to feel okay about singing in front of someone, I have to know a song inside and out--not just the words, but exactly where all the notes are too.

I find if I try to sing something where there's even one or two things I'm not sure of, for example if a line in the chorus is sung slightly differently each time and I can't remember which order they happen in, it really trips me up haha. Maybe that's just me though!

I would just go with your favourite song to sing Smiley Happy if you need some inspiration though, you could run a search for 'easiest karaoke songs' and pick something you recognise from there?