cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: High School Student Support Squad!

How is everyone going with their high school? It's school holidays now isn't it?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Yup Smiley Tongue Lotsa homework tho :/

Hahaha @roseisnotaplant I can never remember having homework over the holidays, but I hope it's not too hard! Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

@Jardin

Hi Jardin! I saw you post in another thread about the HSC, and thought I'd tag you in here because it could be a good place to talk about it. Or you're welcome to create your own thread Smiley Happy

What's going on for you with school?

I'm still in High School Smiley Very Happy

How are you finding it @hmm789?

@Birdeye

There's ups and downs, right now I feel like going into the bathrooms and just breaking down but  yea anyway that's my problem :/ 

hey @hmm789, that doesnt sound too good at the moment. Do you want to talk about what's going on? I'm here if you wanted a chat Smiley Happy
-BoM

Hey @basketofmonkeys

I'm fine now, just wrote 3/4 of an essay in a night hahah. Sometimes I can't focus at school usually when it's writing, Idk why I just concentrate better at home. 

Looking at my week, from Thurdsay- Sunday afternoon i was busy and I just was stressing myself out because I have had no motivation to do any work and sometimes it just so happens that I do my best work last minute but yeah not a good habit to get into. 

Anyway some nights I get overwhelmed with even the smallest things and sometimes I'm just upset and break down. I'm trying to adjust and work my way around these times. It's my own fault really cause I won't let anyone know what's going on. 

Anyway thanks for listening Smiley Happy

This is the high school thread @Movies4eva Smiley Happy