cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High School Student Support Squad!

I'm a little jealous of the uni student support squad, so I thought we should probably start one for people in high school like me.

Here's a place for all things high school - tests, exams, staying organised, picking subjects, hating trigonometry, and all that fun stuff Smiley Happy

Re: High School Student Support Squad!

Haha this is a wonderful thread @roseisnotaplant! Smiley Happy

I'm not in high school anymore, but my one tip for you is don't think too hard. Scores, results, marking, it doesn't matter what kind of grade you get, because you will always have a way to get where you want to go. It might take a bit longer, but you'll still get there. (Plus in QLD at least the system is rigged anyway)
You can do it! Whatever "it" may be Smiley Wink

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I'm not in high school any more, but I just wanted to pop in and say that this is a great (and much-needed) thread, @roseisnotaplant!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Haha, y'all are so old Smiley Tongue

Who else is even in high school? I think @FootyFan26?

@roseisnotaplant back when I first joined here there were heaps of members in high school, and it was mainly only mods who were in uni. But of course everyone gets older over time... Smiley Sad Smiley Tongue

@rosieisnotaplant I think this is a great thread!
I'm with @lokifish when I joined nearly everyone was in high school and only mods were in uni etc. I'm not longer in school, in fact high school was too long ago to think about (It wasn't a positive experience for me) But it's great we have this thread to help Smiley Happy

Lets get some help... Anyone else in high school want to explore anything?

Come & join us Monday 22 for Getting Real: Life After Year 12 Exams! 
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

I'm the same! I can't believe it's my fourth year out of high school. It feels like I could just put on my school bag and uniform and walk back to school. Haha. It is incredible how much has changed since then. But - as a past student and soon-to-be secondary school teacher, I'm more than happy to offer support and reflect on my experiences Smiley Happy 

Oh neat @mspaceK! What are you going to teach?

Hopefully sport mostly @roseisnotaplant. Physical Education Smiley Happy personal and social development and health and all that jazz Smiley Tongue 

I'm not in high school anymore, but my one tip for you is don't think too hard.