cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: High School Student Support Squad!

@Tink28 Enjoy your party! I am super jealous haha 

A party seems like a great way to blow off steam.

Hey everyone, just wanting to check how we're all going? End of term soon, hopefully you will all have a chance for a well-deserved break! Smiley Happy

Im so behind in yr 12 so im gonna try to catch up these holidays, but i know myself well enough to know im probably gonna spend most of my time procrastinating.

Year 12 sucks.

Hey @indieinsanus I remember feeling really stressed in year 12 too!
Being behind is tough, and trying to catch up can be quite stressful. What have you tried so far to catch up?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee Well at the moment i am just focusing on my major works, like English extension 2 and society and culture PIP. Im doing primary research and i am trying to get as many responses for my questionaire as possible, but so far i havnt gotten many so im kinda stressed about that. 

I'm in Highschool @roseisnotaplant!

hey @indieinsanus , two major works is a big feat! sounds like you've got lots to do at the moment. 

How is the research going now? 

@gina-RO  Im just struggling with distributing and receiving enough responses for my questionnaire. I have to do three primary research methodolgies, i've chosen them but now its just a matter of executing them well. 

Hey @indieinsanus, taking on a primary research study can definitely be a lot of stress, particularly when there's things you can't control directly, like participant response rates.

Have you spoken to your supervising teacher about this? Maybe they can give you some ideas to bump them up a bit. Might also be worth asking them exactly how the work is marked, as some of the time these projects are really more about your own analysis/discussion of the data, rather than the data itself. So it might not end up mattering that much if you don't get a tonne of responses, so long as you can discuss why that might have happened - in any case, it's a good thing to ask so you can plan early on Smiley Happy 

@indieinsanus @Asche has given you some great advice on your major works, and I don't have anything else to add to that. Smiley Happy
I agree with @gina-RO that 2 major works is a big task with lots of work to complete. I know this can be stressful to do at times. One thing I found helpful was breaking it down into smaller sections and do a bit at a time.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart