This is a place to share your hobbies or find hobbies that you could take up while we're all stuck at home or just general. A hobby I have taken up is learning poetry.
- Learning a new skill - language, musical instrument
- Art journalling
- DIY anything
- And so much more
@A_Friend Loving this! I just write a poem the other day for the first time in years so I relate!
- stitching e.g. sewing, embroidering, cross stitch
- blogging (I don't blog but )
- researching work/volunteering opportunities to feel productive while I wait for the outside to start moving again
- puzzles, jigsaws, online brain teasers
- aerobics (on youtube)
- making essential oil mixes? An odd one but my friend has been doing that
- flower pressing
- making cards, birthday cards, manifestation or affirmation cards
Exploring hobbies has been such an important part of 2020!
Heres a few of mine:
Walking and bushwalking
Playing sport (football/soccer and touch footy)
Wire wrapping (it’s a simple metal work technique for art projects)
Painting, knitting or other arts and crafts
Watchinf my fav tv shows
Check out our community activities calendar here
Some hobbies of mine are:
- Playing video games
- Watching TV shows/documentaries
- Playing piano
- Social media and brand development
Things to check out:
Join us for a Weekly Wellbeing: Gratitude photo challenge here!
We're having a week long chat surrounding life transitions and fears about growing up. Click here to join the discussion!
We are sharing our personal stories about Body Image. Join in and share yours!
Seen something fantastic on the forums?