Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How is everyone?

@WheresMySquishy great to hear that you like your job so far, good on you

Glad to hear enjoying your job despite the downsides

I feel so shit right now & i dont know who to talk about it to,ive already talked to someone from lifeline sunday night but not sure who to talk to now

Hi there @Love_elmo77 

How come you aren't feeling good? We here on the forums are always here for you to reach out and have a chat with! I'm here to talk and listen to you! Smiley Very Happy

Hey @Love_elmo77, did you wanna talk to us a bit more about how you're feeling? Heart

@sunnygirl606@Andrea-ROit was the day of my birthday near the end of last month & me & my mum were in the car and she was like saying things like “ How could you forget to say thank you to your brother after he sent you something”,why did you book your drive test all the way in Ringwood when you could have booked it at Burwood,Now is not the time to be picky about choosing a job and she said that like 2 or 3 times angrily & also the next day when my dad asked my mum why is she in a bad mood my mum said “i dont know when she clearly does” now it feels like i have not let my parents know everything,(i only let them know about somethings only) when i do start telling her stuff she just ends up criticising me or making sure she gets what she wants but doesn’t care what i want...

Do you think talking to someone at kids helpline might be helpful, i just feel like i need to talk to someone but i dont know who....

I am so sorry to hear that your mum was being hard on you @Love_elmo77, it sounds like maybe she was frustrated about something else and was taking it out on you which really, really sucks. I think if you're feeling the need to have a chat to someone, KHL is always a good option Smiley Happy 

Hey, how is everyone doing? Are you back at uni or school or work? I know that there is a few back to uni now and I'm going back on Monday. So I just wanted to check in with everyone and it's also a new month. Does anyone have any new monthly goals?