cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I Laughed Because...

Ahahahhaaha oh don't worry @Bananatime04 ! I'll definitely get my own back tomorrow!

Highlighted

I had a good laugh because I thought I saw my sister eating a slice of pizza, when it was actually a finger bun! I asked her how the 'pizza' was and she burst out laughing and eventually told me it was a finger bun. This was at 3am and in my defence, I didn't have my glasses on and my vision tends to get blurred regardless of what prescription I'm on.

Highlighted

Yesterday I laughed because I bought my friend a bunch of enamel pins off Etsy and finally brought them to her house! She absolutely loved them, but then when her mum walked in the room loudly goes "LOOK WHAT MUM GOT ME!" promptly confusing everyone in the room at once Smiley LOL Heart

A better story was last Friday when I made myself a banana cake with cream cheese icing. I was telling my parents I wanted first slice since I made it, so went to shower and my dad says through the door as I'm getting changed 'Uh Stormy, you might want to look at your cake'. I yelled out 'you haven't eaten it have you?!' and he said no... turns out the cat likes cream cheese Smiley LOL there was a big, cat-tongue sized lick over a quarter of it which we had to cut off! It was my first time making cream cheese icing so I guess that's a compliment?

Highlighted

Bahaha @StormySeas17 that's hilarious. I had something similar happen to me with my old cat, Puss. I went to have a slice of cheesecake, and I put it down on the table while I went somewhere for a second. I came back and it was ALL eaten by her. I was shocked. And...while we're on this topic...fun fact - cats can't actually taste sugar....so like what the?? Haha.

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO oh my gosh what a cat! She must have really wolfed it down! I've heard about the sugar thing with cats, I was actually thinking the same thing with my icing Smiley LOL I made a second cake to share with a friend and as soon as he saw it he made a beeline for it again! I had to put it in a container and give him a spoonful off the top. If we're going with cat facts, it's fun to know most cats are completely lactose intolerant! 

I once had a dog who LOVED sweet food- dogs can taste it because they're omnivores I think? Anyway, one day my dad had ice cream and couldn't finish it so put it on the floor next to him on the lounge. The dog wandered up, had a sniff, ate the WHOLE unfinished scoop, stopped for a moment, then started whimpering and crying on the spot. She gave herself a brain freeze and didn't know what to do Smiley LOL 

Highlighted

@StormySeas17 @Maddy-RO oh these stories are absolutely hilarious!!!
My male cat who about 3 years I think, loves milk so we still buy him kitty milk haha. he gets annoyed when he doesn't get cheese though (because it's not lactose-free)

Earlier today I was outside with the kitties, and girl cat sprinted across the yard and went to jump up into the small orange tree, and as she hit the tree she either fell or jumped to the ground and stood there for a moment before jumping sideways and turning a bit before sprinting to the other end of the yard. It was so weird and hilarious

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

I love how so many of these are animal-related!

Today, I laughed at a video of an adorable dog splashing in a paddling pool. There was an accompanying video of the same dog getting cosy in a bucket of water too.

Highlighted

@Bee Haha oh you're too sweet for your boy cat! That's such a good idea so he doesn't get an upset stomach. I also laughed at your story! There's something magical about pets getting the zoomies and the crazy moves and looks they do Smiley LOL

@peppermintpeony Welcome to the thread! It's great to hear some dog content, those videos sound so cute! Let's see if I can add a gif...

giphy

Highlighted

@StormySeas17 they're both spoilt! haha
Yes, she loves to zoom around everywhere! it's funny to watch her too, especially when she jumps randomly, she's like a spring haha

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Lately I've been laughing every afternoon, because our finches take a huge bath and become too wet to fly 😂 they have to dry off in front of the heater afterwards, otherwise they end up on the floor hahahah