cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel like nobody really wants to know me

It was helpful in the sense that when I'm in the classroom, I at least get noticed by some people.

Might as well start a new thread, would be fun.

Things with the break up are going okay, no reoccuring arguments with my ex

@Jeplar did they have any ideas about helping you settle in more? It sounds like you enjoy it when people pay attention to you, or notice you, as you said. That's a really normal feeling to have, I think as humans we do crave attention and quality time from other people. Are there many opportunities in class to work with other people, like group work? 

Let's start a new music thread then! I am quite unsavvy when it comes to technology, would you like to set up the thread? If not I'm happy to try Smiley Happy 

I'm glad the arguments have stopped, it can be really unpleasant and frustrating to have those talks with someone you used to be so close with. Do you still speak to them often? 

They just said ro go around to find people you can talk to, and I'm more on an indepenant worker and not a group worker.

I will.

No I don't.

@Jeplar I can totally relate to being an independent worker! I guess I just meant that maybe it would be a chance to interact with some of the other people in your class and possibly get to know them better? But as I said, I completely know what it's like to prefer working independently, I really disliked group work all through out school. 

Let me know when you've made the post (or you can link me), my music taste is quite "daggy" as my sister says, but I'd be interested to see if anyone else likes the things I'm in to. 

Has this experience been your first break up? And are you finding it easier now you're not talking to your ex anymore? 

Yeah, I'll see how I go.

Here's the link: https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/Music/td-p/267597

Yes, I'm finding so much easier to not talk to her.

Yay glad you made the link! I'll add my music preferences now Smiley Happy

I'm glad to hear it's better now you guys aren't talking, I actually found the same thing once I stopped talking with my ex. It felt like I could get some distance and it stopped me wanting to think about them all the time, is it the same for you? 

I'm about to log off and head to work but talk soon - I hope you have a great day Smiley Happy @Jeplar

Hey @Jeplar, how did you go talking to someone at your school?

I haven't heard of either of those rap artists, will have to look them up!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Well, we discussed how my past with bullying has affected me with what I'm doing and feeling now and how to gether myself with other people. Thats really it.

Hi @Jeplar

It's really good that you spoke to someone about everything. 

Did it make you feel better?

I'm going to hop on over to the post you created and rack my brain for favourite artists! I tend to have an eclectic taste so I'll try my best Smiley Tongue 

Highlighted

Yeah, but I'm still dealing with some bouts of depression.