cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel like nobody really wants to know me

Hey @Jeplar depression isn't easy to deal with as you know. Are there any hobbies or things you've done before when you were feeling low? I know it's hard to find the enthusiasm to do much but there's usually one or two things that we can still manage to do when feeling low (for me it's baking and writing). 

Well @Mona-RO , I've been dealing with it by playing videos games and spending time with my pets.
Highlighted

What do you usually do when you're feeling depressed @Jeplar? Do you have any strategies or things you like to do that help improve how you're feeling? 

I like to listen to music usually, and when I do its usually more up-beat. And I metioned in my reply earlier other things

Oops I missed that post sorry @Jeplar! It sounds like you do have some good things in place for when you're feeling down, I find it helpful to have a list of activities to do or people to talk to when I know I'm having a bad day. Pets can be a wonderful source of comfort too Smiley Happy what pets do you have? 

@rose13 I have 2 cats and a dog.

That's really cute @Jeplar. I'm a big cat and dog lover. Do they all get along well with each other?

Well @Mona-RO, one of the cats and the dog get along but the other cat doesn't get along with the dog

Hey @Jeplar,

Just checking up on you today! How's your day been?

Thanks for asking @RefzZ, Today was fine, last week of school for this term so I'm a little bit happier.