cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just feel so lonely, and I just feel worried for no reason.

Hey everyone,

I just woke up this morning, just feeling so worried. Prior to talking to someone (headspace) I used to get really worried, but now after talking to someone about my problems I feel less worried that I can't get through something. But now, I just feel so worried that I'm going to start feeling the same way that I felt prior to talking to someone. Worried, scared and alone. I tell myself, I know that I can get through this. But sometimes, I just can't believe it. Anyone got any tips for feeling anxious and how to get over these feelings. 

Thank you for your help, after my first post. I realised how much the forums can help me! Smiley Happy 

Re: I just feel so lonely, and I just feel worried for no reason.

hey @ApplesRoses i really appreciate you sharing how you've been feeling.

I just want to make sure that im understanding you correctly - you've had these feelings of anxiousness and worry that sound like they've been causing you a lot of distress. You spoke to someone about it and you feel as though that's helped you but you're worried you'll go back to feeling just as anxious as you were before - is that right?

You've also mentioned that you're feeling really lonely, i'm wondering is this because you feel as though you can't talk to anyone in your personal life about what's been going on? or you don't have anyone to talk to? 

In my experience with anxiousness it can be a little hard to personally work out what's a normal level of anxiety and worry that we all experience from time to time and when it's time to start looking at getting some more support because it's quite negatively impacting your life. Where do you think you fall in between those two things?

Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to have a chat with you Smiley Happy

Hey @reach804 

That's definitely how I'm feeling. Like I've talked to someone before about my feelings and how they've been making me feel. I just get worried that I'm going to go back to the way that I was previously feeling. And about the loneliness, yeah that's pretty true. In my own life. I only have my parents at home who I don't feel comfortable with talking to them about my issues. Then, I have my sibling but they're working right now. 

I'm considering going to use the chat option on eheadspace after I send this reply so I can talk to someone about what's going on. Not saying that you're not helping. But I've recently just been going through some stuff. Like I've recently just went on a reporting spree of accounts that I saw on different platforms of social media that could've been doing malicious stuff. I got help from people I know and kids helpline. Because I felt worried, and they helped me report those accounts. But now, like I have a negative thought process. Where it's like you're not doing enough, you aren't doing enough. 

I'm gonna go use eheadspace now, but I really appreciate the help you've given. Smiley Happy 

eheadspace sounds like a useful tool and feel free to post on this thread again at anytime in the future
wishing you all the best Smiley Happy

Glad to hear you've decided to try eheadspace @ApplesRoses. How did it go? Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@ApplesRoses hey, how have you been the last couple of days? Have you tried anything new to manage your anxiety?

xx

Highlighted

Hey @lennycat2017 @letitgo @reach804 

Sorry for the long overdue reply. But I've been getting better, since my last message on the forums. I've had a chat at eheadspace and since then, I've been working to get better. Basically, to put it into words. I've just been going through some tough times with my mind, and I've just been giving myself some self-care through talking to someone and being more compassionate towards myself. Anyways, thank you for your support. The forums is one of the only places on the internet where I feel really safe and supported. Smiley Happy

Hey @AppleRoses (love your username btw!),

Thanks so much for updating us on how you're going Smiley Happy. It's so great to hear that you've been working to get better - I'm really proud of you for doing so. Fighting tough times with our minds can be SO difficult, and your approaches to combatting it (self-care, talking to someone, being more compassionate) are really good approaches in doing so. Kudos to you!

Anyway, it's also great to hear that you find our community being safe and supporting Smiley Happy. We love having you here just as well! Looking forward to hearing more from you! Wishing you all the best Smiley Very Happy

Hi @ApplesRoses!

I'm so glad that you've been feeling better and you've been finding eheadspace useful! It's great that you've found strategies that work for you. Smiley Happy

It can be so hard to feel compassionate towards ourselves and it can be really tricky thing to learn, so I'm really proud of you for trying. Practicing self-care is also a great idea. Well done!

We love hearing from you on here! Keep up the great work! Smiley Happy