cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Sorry

I know I may of already made one of these posts a few months ago but this is pretty important to me because I'm still thinking about it a lot.

The last few months I have been having a lot of trouble with my anger and basically the ability to control myself when I'm upset, sometimes I say things I wish I hadn't then I get upset at myself later.  

I'm writing this post because about a month ago I was really upset here and I was quite abusive to others users and staff. Not that it changes much but I'm writing this as an apology because what I didn't wasn't fair on everyone here. I'm sure I upset everybody that was online that night so I can't mention specific people. 

If you don't accept my apology I understand, nobody deserves to be spoken to the way I did to others. But I still hope you can see that I am sorry and I'm trying really really hard. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: I'm Sorry

We can definitely see you are trying hard, thank you for this beautiful post mate Smiley Happy @j95

Thanks @Bree-RO I know sorry doesn't fix things but if I could do more I would.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hey @j95,

Thank you for the wonderful post, you have been trying so hard lately which is awesome and you should definitely be happy about your amazing effort!

Hey @j95 :-)

I think it’s great that you had the courage to post that and no one here at RO is going to hold grudges. Keep up the awesome work!

Hi @j95

I think this is a very beautiful post. 

We're all human and make mistakes. 

It takes a lot of strength to make a post like this. 
I really appreciate this, thank you! 

Honestly @j95...that was amazing. I hope I get to chat more to you, especially about surfing and skating

Hey @j95, this post is so heartfelt and sincere and I also think it took a lot of courage and strength to post it. We can all see you're working really hard to get yourself to a better headspace, and so many of us have seen how far you've come in the time you've been on RO.

Keep up your amazing work - we'll all be here to help you out Heart

(P.S. I know I'm a bit late to the reply train hahah)