cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I'm hiding my relationship and so is he is that OK?

Well I was told I can't have sex with him everyday as that's what they believe caused my problem. They still don't know what the cause is. I've had similar symptoms before I was sexually active as well but they still don't know what's wrong @Bree-RO
Highlighted

Hmm @Hicks that sounds tricky but also like the Hospital gave you some info which is a starting point. Do you get to head back for more check ups etc?

Have you told your fwb or not up for that chat yet? I hope you're well, if you need a breather/break for your mind during all of this,  the Smiling Mind app is super helpful.

Highlighted

I talked to him but it's not confirmed whether I have chlamydia yet. I mean before I was sexually active I had similar symptoms and they didn't know what it was @Bree-RO
Highlighted

Oh fair! @Hicks I am sure you're well informed but we have a good article on STI's as well if you ever need Smiley Happy [click here].

Highlighted

I already read that, I've been to the doctors and I'm going to my GP on Friday for the results and also to get the pill. As I often have unprotected sex and just don't want to get pregnant anytime soon as I'm still 18 this year and he's turning 20. @Bree-RO
Highlighted

Goin g on the pill is good, but its probably a good idea to get him checked and maybe use condoms until youre 100% youre both in the clear. 

You should probably try to use condoms with all new partners until you've both been checked - I know a lot of people have 'test date' where they both get STI tests and have a lunch and make it a thing. Babies aren't the only permanent thing you can get from unprotected sex~