cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I’m retiring from ReachOut

A journey is definitely one way of describing it haha @lokifish I logged in/made an account when I was 19 but visited the forums when I was 16 but life was a little too hectic to join up, pretty sure you’ve been here since day dot. So much has changed in that time, from not really knowing how I was going to make it through each day to now when I’m on a really good path,  a family, a career, but in the end all that stuff is just a bonus, that’s not what success is measured by, success is measured by how safe, happy and comfortable you feel in your life, which is where I’m at now. 

Highlighted

Omg nooo you're leaving us! I only just saw this thread now. Reading your post made me a little emotional!!! It's been nice getting to know you the past year and to hear that you've gotten so much out of ReachOut! It's also so warming to hear that things are going so well for you, and that you feel ready to "tackle" the world without us! I'm sure you'll do just fabulously. Wishing you all the best @Saltwaterdreamtime 

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF

Highlighted

Thanks @Maddy-RO It means heaps to me for you to say that, but I also think it’s important to recognise the work you do, and I hate saying in any I context that couldn’t have done things without you but there truly are some things that I wouldn’t have achieved without the support, so cheers to you for that.
Highlighted

aw thanks for that @Saltwaterdreamtime - that's nice to hear Smiley Happy

Muppets Hug GIF

Highlighted

i wish you all the best @Saltwaterdreamtime 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

@scared01 cheers buddy, you too!!
Highlighted

Goodbye GIFs | Tenor

Aaaahh  @Saltwaterdreamtime  it is so brilliant to hear that life is going so well for you. You've been such a huge part of the forums and it's  pretty mind blowing to see how much you've overcome. We will make sure the meme thread lives on!! THANK YOU for everything you've given this space, it's been great to get to know you a bit over the last year. 

And a massive congratulations on the bub on the way, it seems only right to share one last parenting meme

Parenting memes - BabyCenter

Wishing you all of the good things in the world for this next chapter of your life @Saltwaterdreamtime !

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

Thanks! @Janine-RO @This space has been a massively huge (and that’s a lot) part of my life for a long time and I’m definitely going to miss it, it’s been wicked. 
Haha that meme!! Maybe we won’t have a devil child like #1 😈  who in fact yesterday discovered the door handle and window buttons on the car door 😅😳

We thought that at almost 3 years old we had skipped that phase... there is a pair of brown toddler sized boots on the freeway if anyone is looking for some, and also probably some biscuits. At least this morning I started work early and didn’t have to deal with the toast fiasco. 

haha, but in all serious thank you so much, it’s been awesome and I can’t thank the team enough, present and past. 

Highlighted

Hahah @Saltwaterdreamtime  your toddler stories always make me laugh, chucking shoes out of the car on the freeway is definitely pretty memorable! My brother once managed to open his door while my mum was driving down the highway, 25 plus years on and I think she's still recovering! 

It has been an absolute privilege to be a tiny part of your time at ReachOut - thank YOU for everything you've given the community 

Check out our community activities calendar for August 2020 here
Highlighted

@Janine-RO He hates wearing shoes in the car, absolutely hates it and we don’t know why it’s just one of those things and because he’s hated the car so much lately we’re like whatever dude, we’ll do what we have to do to get you in the car, so my partner said she took them off then said she saw something go out the window and gave him the benefit of the doubt, and then probably about 5 minutes later the other one went, and they got home and realised his shoes were no longer in the car... Some days our

heads hurt hahaha