cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help

Ive got a friend who has said that he doesn’t want to be friends because I apparently I have a shitty attitude towards life. I don’t think I do but if I do I have good reasons for my attitude. Can anyone give me some advice on how to deal with this.

Re: I need help

Hi @Vivian13,

That wouldn't have been a nice thing to hear. Did you friend elaborate on what they mean by that? 

It can be hard when your are having trouble with friends but I have found that having a conversation about what's troubling both of you can really help get everything out in the open to mend the friendship.

Hey @Vivian13, just wanted to check in. Have you spoken to this friend in the last few days?

Looking forward to hearing from you! Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@Vivian13 @dog_lover94 @letitgo 

I am currently having trouble with a friend myself

Not because of the same reasons as you however I do know that you just need to remember that it's not your fault you are not friends anymore that it is possibly his miss-understanding. You just need to be yourself and if people can't understand that then that's on them. You never need to stop being YOU!

Hope all is well for yo at moment

Hi @Vivian13 

Just checking in to see how are you going? How have the last few weeks been since we last spoke?

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here

Good thank you

That's really good to hear @Vivian13 Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here
Highlighted

@Vivian13 

Great  to hear your going well @Vivian13

Please remember that you can talk to us at anytime  

I need help again

I have a problem involving everyone i know. Because of everything thats happened to me everyone thinks its ok to treat me like a child and im really sick of it. Everyone tries to do everything for me, they are always saying thier worried about me and they always say im prone to making bad decisions. Someone give me advice please.

Re: I need help again

Hey @Vivian13 

That sounds frustrating. Is it both your friends and family treating you like this? Have you tried to tell them that you don't like it? Maybe if they knew how you feel they would stop treating you like a child. 

Is there something in particular that makes them worried about you? Talking the situation out may help to alleviate their concerns about you and then the behaviours could stop.