cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

Smiley Very Happy @Chessca_H my dad wants to be the one to name him or her but I'm trying to push my way in. I really want to name him or her Nico! (Percy Jackson series) AND it's a nice name too, but any name will be beautiful. Smiley Happy

I smiled because Monsters Inc was on tonight and I watched it. Smiley Happy

I smiled because today I found a double pack of cards from the Star Wars prequel and original trilogies. And bought them.

Sent Christmas cards in the mail for my little people and they arrived home before I did. Smiley Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I smiled because I had fun in lunch tonight playing celebrity heads with my friends. (I was the Joker and Ron Weasley, we had two rounds)

I smiled because my dog Smiley Happy 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

@j95 I love dogs!!!!

I smiled today because tomorrow is the last day I have to work before Christmas, and we are having a Christmas party with an 18 metre water slide (inflatable) and a dunk tank!!

I smiled because of how inspirational I found @j95 with all of their achievements this year taking on new opportunities and volunteering their time Smiley Happy
|| Life runs in cycles, the wheel never stops turning, no matter how dark the night morning comes, no matter how cold the winter, spring comes. When you feel despair know that the wheel is turning, joy will come. ||

I smiled because of Weihnachten (christmas) and all the good things that happened yesterday. The family. Happiness. A private, happy feeling that I'm not stuck on a cruise ship for 10 days with only my family and strangers for company.

I smiled because the tourist on the train was distressed that he wasn't always on the side with the nicer view. Smiley Tongue

I also smiled because Ninjago is as good as I remember.

I smiled because;
- the new puppy is so cute.
- I saw Gracie again (she's a bit fatter)
- I got to see Jack (my bird) again
- And Fawkes, also bird.
- Salt and Vinegar chips are just not the same as they are here! Which means they're better here! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
- My new bed covers!!!!!! They're the justice league!!!!
- These two new pictures are like splash-art of batman and harley quinn.
- Finished my Swiss postcard collage and half of one cupboard door with my black-paint art.
- Avengers Assemble!!