Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I smiled because...

I'm good at running and I have big ted to hug all the time Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@loves netball You're amazing at running! Reading about it always makes me want to get up and exercise Smiley Tongue

I smiled because I reread some of the posts in the 1000 positives threads Smiley Happy

Thanks @lokifish!! Feel free to come running with me.... what I like to do to my friend (on the odd occasion I run with her) is run off, turn around run back to her, then run off on her again haha!! I'm sooooo mean Smiley LOL 

Highlighted

@Bee Today I smiled because my little Pug puggy was running around and she looked so cute! 

Highlighted

I smiled because my car is now nice and clean! Smiley Very Happy (I even vacuumed the inside)

IMG_8497.JPG

@missep is your pug named puggy????? Because that is adorable and imagining a pug named puggy running around all pug-like makes me smile
Highlighted

Oh your p plates are so weird @lokifish! In QLD the colours are the other way around Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

See I think your P plates are weird @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Tongue I guess it just depends what you're used to seeing Smiley Tongue

Hi @Birdeye!

Oops I made a typo! I meant to write 'puppy' Smiley Tongue

I completely agree though Puggy would be the cutest name ever! I wish I had thought about it when we got her! 

Highlighted

oh well, a pug puppy is still super adorable!