cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because the weather today has been absolutely beautiful Smiley Happy blue skies and sunshine Heart

Yesterday I gave Millie my empty McDonald's cup when I'd finished drinking it, and she was parading it around the house like it was the awesomest new toy ever hahaha Smiley Very Happy it always amazes me how dogs get so happy by the smallest little things Heart

(Cleaning up the mess after she tore the cup apart was not so fun though Smiley Tongue)

Had access with my siblings today and did this drawing with my little brother. As you can see I can't draw parrots but he insisted hahaha how cute are the people he drew though and the dogs name is my girlfriends name he did that on purpose I don't know why hahaha omg IMG_3787.JPG

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

That is so cute @j95 Smiley Happy

Today I smiled because I went on a lovely drive today. Mountains are so pretty! Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

I smiled because a stranger gave me a compliment Smiley Happy
[ It's okay not to be okay ]
Highlighted

I smiled because my old carers invited me to family lunch at their house again, on Sunday
Highlighted

I smiled because when i came home my dog sprinted up to me and gave me lots of cuddles, and kisses... Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

I smiled because a stranger complimented my footy jumper Smiley Happy
[ It's okay not to be okay ]
Highlighted

Because my housemate only caught on tonight that I've been using the bath/shower to rinse my wetsuit and thinks it's disgusting, when I've actually been doing it for months he he he

I am catching up with a good friend who I haven't seen for a long time!