cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

Today i smiled because of this little dude Heart

bom dia hello GIF

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a Slow-Mo Getting Real chat on Family Changes during the week running from the 7-11th of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

I smiled because when I woke this morning my cat sock had her pink ball of wool unwound and strung from my room to the kitchen and dining room! Smiley LOL Then an hour or so ago I noticed it was gone and found it in front of the fridge! Smiley Happy I then saw her near it so I kicked it with my foot towards her, it stopped in front of her and then after a few seconds she jumped up and backwards! Smiley LOL hahaha talk about delayed reaction kitty! Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I got sent a photo of my nephew

and he’s so cute ❤️💛🖤

Today I smiled because yummy breakfast

Hey @Jess1-RO I don’t think you were here when I was here before

I smiled because, despite the busy schedules I managed to call one of my closest friends and had a girl chat with her after sooo longSmiley Tongue

I smiled because my mum made me laugh
Highlighted

Today I smiled because fun in the Games section.

(decided that one wasn't enough, I need some positive vibes today, so smile-spam time)
I smiled today because of the fun games section times.
I smiled yesterday because I got to pet the cute fluffer, I mean pupper at a local centre.
I smiled on Thursday because I did some ju jitsu work and it was nice.
I smiled on Wednesday because... I finished the second season of a favourite show of mine. It's a good show.
I smiled on Tuesday because more ju jitsu fun.
I smiled on Monday... can't remember Monday Smiley Tongue
Okay I can't remember that far back anymore so that's it for now Smiley Tongue