cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled today because I got tagged in a funny meme on facebook.

I smiled the other day because my friend posted a hilarious story about her daughter Smiley LOL

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

Lately I haven’t had much to smile about but today, one of my friends made me smile and laugh so much that it was good

Yesterday I smiled watching a 9 year old making some difficult decisions on what font to pick to type homework in. Throwback to when that was the most important part. 

I smiled because I accidentally drove in the exit at work today (despite seeing a no entry sign and thinking it related to public only), it was only until I got into the actual carpark and saw the arrows on the cement did I realise my mistake Smiley LOL when I told my manager at the end of the day she laughed! hahaha

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I smiled because I woke up feeling very positive today Smiley Happy

Today I smiled because I got to see the Lego Movie 2! (and now I don't have to wait another month until its official release Smiley Tongue) AND I saw someone I train with and his kid as they left the movies and had a really nice conversation with them.
Plus I cleaned and vacuumed my room, and that always brings a smile to my face.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I smiled because LEGO Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I smiled because my dog ran up to me and almost bowled me over with excitement Smiley Happy 

Check out our community activities calendar for July 2019 here

Today I smiled because I enjoyed myself during my drawing unit today.