cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because one customer was excited and amused at how quickly I answered his phone call when he rang my work today, it was a nice moment.

I smiled because I got purrs from the cats Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!! I could never draw like that, but I do a pretty good art piece when I want to. I smiled because...
I'm not the only one here who is great at art!!!!Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Today I smiled because my friends and I got a laugh out of my idiot brother.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng lol.
I smiled because...
@scared01, @Bananatime04, @Andrea-RO helped me through some tough times last night. Bananatime04 was pretty funny too. Thanks guys.

Today I smiled because of a joke I made with my boyfriend. 

Today I smiled because the kids at work made me laugh. 

Highlighted

I smiled because...

I went online to RO, and I have two new, amazing friends, that I needed more than anything in the world. My youth leader was so proud of me for stepping out of my comfort zone, and actually talking to those people.

Yay me!

I smiled because my training is really starting to pay off and I can see improvements. 

I smiled because the kids I am teaching are showing progress which means I really am having an impact. I am worth something and I do make a difference. 

I smiled because my boyfriend made me laugh today. 

I smiled because I absolutely LOVE the show Transformers: Rescue Bots! 

Related image

(just look at that dork Optimus Prime!)

Related image

(the firefighting dorks)

Image result for transformers rescue bots gif

(how can you not love it? Smiley Very Happy)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!