cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because the tv show I watched had a funny part. I smiled earlier today because the teacher showed me a smile for teaching her class well. 

I smiled because my dog went outside to bury his greenie in the backyard and he came back into the house with his snout covered in dirt! So cute haha

I Smiled because my manager told a funny story at work today Smiley Happy

I also smiled because she commented on how lovely the office smelt after we had our lunch, a combination of pumpkin soup and Asian noodles! Yumm Yumm

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

I smiled because I bought two pairs of shoes for $5 today. My cat chewed my work shoes so I desperately needed them but didn't really want to spend too much money on them so this made me really happy! #ilovekmart 

I smiled because the house smells clean today and it is all because of me. 

I smiled because I had a nice session today.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

That's great @N1ghtW1ng!
I smiled because...
Theatre sports was funny. we played a game where we have to scream if we look at each other, in amongst a circle of people.
I can't stop laughing at that!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I smiled because I read your post!! That game sounds hilarious. I can just imagine it and then giggling at how ridiculous it is. haha. 

I smiled because I saw a really cute puppy today on the street❤ my heart just melted

I smiled because I saw a really cute puppy❤ my heart just melted