cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled today because I played sport and made a really good move in my game. 

I smiled today because I made a funny noise which now seems really dumb. 

Haha... lol.
I smiled because I sang the National Anthem for both celebration parades at school today.
And @mspaceK was pretty funny too. Smiley Happy

I smiled earlier this week because I got a compliment from one of the owners for the department store I work at. It was really nice to hear the compliment from this guy, it made me feel appreciated and part of the team Smiley Happy

I smiled because my psychiatrist mentioned that I appear to be doing better than when we first met. It can be hard to see when we are getting better, especially when mental health concerns have plagued you for a long time. My psychiatrist recognised this and asked me what I thought. I know sometimes I am able to recognise when I'm coping well and the progress I've made, and other times I'm not (which is usually when I'm not feeling so great)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I smiled because I was nominated for a Friday Five this week!
Thankyou @Bee!

Today I smiled because I had a nice convo with my lecturer.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I smiled today because...
- I saw my cat on the neighbours shed roof, I've only ever seen her on our roof! Smiley Very Happy
- I got my washing washed and hung out
- I folded 3 baskets of washing! And I had my other kitty sleeping my bed keeping me company! Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I smiled recently because:
I freaking love Transformers
Unicorn water bottle
Learning sword katas
and more

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Cool!
I smiled because...
I made @scared01 want Ice-cream... I found it hilarious!
Highlighted

guess what @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
you made me want some to much that ive got some. im sitting here rugged up in socks and blankets but i have a bowl of icecream lol
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**