cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

Lol @scared01 !

Highlighted

Today I smiled because I caught up with friends who I hadn’t seen in a while and had a fantastic breakfast

That sounds nice @LovesFood. I love a good breakfast!
I smiled because...
I reread @scared01's reply to my last post, and I just laughed for ages... it was hilarious!

i smiled today after i helped 2 autistic children with something and they had big smiles on their faces
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I smiled on Sunday because I started watching Transformers Animated and I love it.
I smiled yesterday because I had a nice time in the city.
I smiled today because I found a car park right near the entrance (it's usually full)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I smiled because I watched some funny shows on TV tonight and also I smiled because someone gave me a random gift today out of the blue at work and it was a really really nice thing. 

Today I smiled because I gave my friend a giant egg and they loved it Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I smiled because some kids I have been teaching are really improving and their progress has been noticeable. I feel like I have been doing a good job in my teaching and actually making a difference. Smiley Happy  

This morning I smiled because my pup was ready to greet me with her tail wagging 

This afternoon I smiled because my bf was walking like a goofy crab up the stairs 

Tonight I smiled because I hopped onto RO and read other people’s positive affirmations and reasons to smile

That always makes me smile @spacejam! Reading other peoples reason to smile is a great way to feel better about something.

I smiled because, even though I sprained my ankle on Friday night, there were youth leaders to make me smile and take care of me. Smiley Happy