cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because my cat is being particularly needy today - a bit annoying but V cute Cat Tongue

Highlighted

@Hannah-RO haha my cats have been needy recently too! So adorable

I smiled recently because....
- My boy cat has decided the last few nights that I'm the best seat when we're in the lounge, he will come up to me stand on my legs then curl up, or he'll climb up as though he wants to be cuddled and must rest his head on my chest or near my neck.
- my girl cat has found she's allowed to sit on two waist high bookcases in the hallway. She gets pats and will meow, purr or pur-meow as she does, and try to smooch me as I walk past so she gets patts and attention. It's so adorable
- I played peek a book with her last night as I went to my room and hid around the corner. Everytime she saw me she did a pur-meow and looked at me with her tail high. It was so adorable. There's a taller shelf thing between where I was and her so she was peeking around it and it was just adorable
- @lokifish tag in Friday fives - those emus are so adorable
- a phonecall yesterday asking if I'm still interested in a position I applied for and asking me to come in for an interview.
- my psychologist when she asked about my colouring in. (Thinking maybe I should just take one of my books it to show her 😂)
- the conversations with my colleague this week. She's old enough to be my mum, but we get along ao well ❤
- when I manager said goodbye to me before I finished work (as she was going out of the office to do another job)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Today, I smiled because my dog sat on my lap... she's not a small dog. She's cheeky Smiley LOL

Highlighted

@h0peful aha that's so cute Smiley Happy 

Today I smiled because I woke to the sound of rain, so peaceful! Heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live chat on Accessing Mental Health Support Online! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart