cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled today because I got to see my aunt who is fighting breast cancer and talk to her about the past memories we have the good and bad
Highlighted

I smiled today because tomorrow is FRIDAY! Woo hoo!

@LeaLea07 Woo! I smiled because you reminded me that it's Friday tomorrow Smiley Very Happy

I smiled because of how much I did on my script today (Saturday). It will be ready to hand in Monday! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I smiled because the HSC drama markers laughed at every joke in my group performance! WIN

I smiled once it was over. I was so proud of my efforts Smiley Very Happy

I smiled when we walked back into the art room to be welcomed with a massive round of applause from the audience! Smiley Very Happy Wooo.

I smiled the majority of the day. Feeling good Smiley Very Happy WOO.

I smiled because I saw today how far I've come. From being scared to get up and perform to smashing this performance today. I still get nervous but when I'm confident in my work I do alright - no good! I'm learning how to tame these anxieties Smiley Happy

I smiled when my teacher congradulated me on getting through it and making the comeback I did after being out of time with the intro. Smiley Happy

I smiled this afternoon when I was with my brother before mum and dad got home. We had some awesome laughs Smiley Very Happy

I'm smiling now because I've had a great day and I'm feeling optimistic

I smiled because I arrived home to a card from a beautiful friend.

I smiled because today I spontaneously decided to walk a different route home from school, and ended up walking down a street that was COVERED in crunchy leaves. Needless to say I had a lot of fun walking through them all, kicking them up in the air and pretending to be a little kid Smiley Very Happy

I Smiled when my Science teacher told me my overall mark and rank! WOO! GO me. 82.8 overall! Placing 2ndSmiley Very Happy

I smiled multiple times when talking to a couple different girls today Smiley Happy

I smiled because I felt like I belonged several times today. My friends and I were laughing and talking in a way I wasn't expecting.

Thursday
I smiled because of TAFE. Our youngest child was soo close to crawling. He was doing the worm backwards!!! Smiley Very Happy Clever monkey

I smiled because one of the young girls has an attention span of like 10seconds, her mother was making it all so funny Smiley Happy

I smiled when mum let me spent he arvo with N, we went into so many dress shops and the few jewlers, then finally walked to subway for lunch Smiley Happy I had a great time laughing and hanging out with her. Made me realise how much I've seculded myself in from others. And gave me a sense of real friendship.

I smiled when talking to the TSO guy at school. We had a funny convo, and I got to put up another one of his hilarious tech' posters on his door next to "No grandma. DOUBLE click the internet explorer icon!" & "On the internets, no one knows your dog. NO ONE" Smiley Very Happy

Friday
I smiled when I saw an old friend and the convo we had "where are your pants woman?" (I was wearing shorts) 'Uhh... good question' we're hilarious Smiley Tongue

Today
I smiled because my room is now clean! Until I throw all my blankets on hte floor again and bring my clothes in XD