cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled yesterday because of how good of a day my friends made it.

I also smiled because of how proud one of my friends was about showing the rest of us something he did. So, I smiled because of how proud he was and because we went to see it.
Highlighted

Today I think my smile has reached my ears several times already Smiley Very Happy

I smiled because....
- Of the well wishes from all the staff I came in contact with today as I signed out
- The reaction of my mentor when I gave her a thanks you letter and gift. As she read it I had the biggest smile on my face!
- The conversations with her and another teacher
- I feel totally relaxed and calm, a sense of Zen Smiley Very Happy
- Today I just am in the present and am feeling great.
- Of a spider web which I have been staring at for at least 10 minutes, but it just seems so delicate and beautiful, even though it's dusty

I'm smiling because today I am me and I'm okay with that. I feel like just dancing and sharing my pure relaxed and calm state with everyone Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

today i smiled because my 15 year old little sister in France is just over half way through her exchange and will be home in just over 3 months.. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@endlessbubbles

jelly of ur sister ! 15 and on exchange

smiled because i cant wait to go overseas for the first time
Highlighted

i smile because...

my chinese teacher is high and my friend Skye, drew on my friends booklet that she loves penis, we then start fighting, teacher comes over and saw us fighting, my friend Cindy then shows him what Skye drew and the teacher asked if it was the no. 80 or a flower.!!!!!! then tells the whole class about it and then he drew it on the board. lol

Highlighted

i love surfing!!! omg. mad
Highlighted

I smiled because I saw how many high fives I've received in the last week on these forums! nothing like a confidence boost to make you smile Smiley Happy

I smiled because dads car was ready to be collected from the wreckers today Smiley Happy I get my car back

I smiled because I am feeling good today

I smiled because my brother came in telling me about a windows error song... haha Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

I smiled because I got the most beautiful message on facebook from one of my former uni lecturers today!
Highlighted

I smiled because of all the positivity that exists here on these forums Smiley Happy

I smiled today because my bestfriend that im in love with kissed me on the cheek.