cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because of some of the things the children did today. From making castles out of foam blocks, to jumping from the climbing frames Smiley Happy

I smiled when one of the young girls took a warm liking to me, even though it's only the second time I've really talked to her Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I smiled today because....
1. Our afternoon class turned into taste testing other menus for our assessment
2. Charlie came to greet me when I got home!
3. A phone call from a classmate
4. Finishing my assessment relatively early
5. mum said I should have been a dancer when she saw me stretch my back out a bit - She didn't realise how flexible I am! Smiley Very Happy

I smiled because of a sweet little girl at work today.

I smiled because one of my cats allowed me to use my hairdryer to dry him after a flea bath. And did he love me after that, his attempts at being close to me entailed the loss of my 2 key on my laptop! LOL

I smiled because my team won in the footy Smiley Happy

I smiled when Casper came out with me when I left this evening to pick up stuff for tea. I smiled when I saw him waiting in the same place when I got home! Smiley Very Happy He's so gorgeous!

I smiled because my parents let me leave school halfway through the day today.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

I smiled because I am finally not sick anymore

I smiled today because I got my first Easter egg (actually a bunny)!

I smiled because....
1. I arrived just before M this morning
2. Our attempts to research for our assessments and spelling errors provided much entertainment Smiley Tongue
3. Our random stories we break out into while studying
4. We randomly started singing a song on the radio at the same time... the other guy on the computers turned and stared.. haha
5. My cat tried to jump off me and onto my fold up table and nearly fell, then 5 minutes latter he fell off! Smiley Very Happy haha, poor kitty!