cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because I've been reading everybody's posts around the forums. You guys are so beautiful and I'm so blessed to be part of this awesome community! *hugs everyone* Heart Cat Very Happy

I smiled for two reasons. One, @lokifish post above. We are blessed that you are apart of this community! *hug received and returned*.
And two, oh my gosh... This episode of the Thundercats... Oh the Petalars are so adorable!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

Aw @lokifish @N1ghtW1ng I smiled because I AM FEELING ALL THE HAPPY FEELS FROM YOUR POSTS.

I smiled because the cakes I baked today taste awesome! Smiley Very Happy

Our group won the Biz Academy competition! Smiley Happy!

@Shadow Well done! Smiley Happy

I smiled because I only had one class today. Yay for relaxing time! Smiley Very Happy

I smiled because the lady that runs art therapy was talking to the new girl and said that if we ever need any help with our art, to just ask her. I then called her name and told her that I needed help and as she stood up, I quickly said "just kidding". Everyone started laughing and then she stated "I should have seen that coming."

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I smiled because even though I've had a rough day, several people came up to me and asked "are you ok?"

Such an important question to always ask guys Smiley Happy

I smiled because of one of our new members intro post. Just the use of all the smilies and how it came across as if they were talking to us in real life. Cat Very Happy

Yes, @synthetica this post is about you! Cat Embarassed

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

aw man this is too cute!! Robot Embarassed Robot Very Happy i smiled because @stonepixie did this super awesome welcoming post!