cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

i smiled because its SUNNY today 

I smiled today because the dentist commented on how well I copped today and that she helped keep me calm by reminding me of my breathing! It really helped get me through the appt.

I smiled today because I proved to myself I CAN drive 200km to this town, receive dental work then travel back again! Also navigating the streets a bit helps with the probability of me moving there in a couple years if I decide to continue further study!

I smiled because our new house is starting to really feel like home and starting to feel real! It's no longer a dream! Smiley Happy

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I smiled because I remembered how nice our neighbour is.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I smiled because I only just realised that @ruenhonx 's profile picture is from one of my favourite episodes of That's So Raven ever!

Not sure how long that's been a thing, might be a liiiiiiiittle slow on the uptake Smiley Tongue

@Chessca_H I think it has been like that since @ruenhonx posted it on Life Lessons from Disney.

I smiled because the sun is shining and overall, today has been amazing. Cat Happy

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I smiled because I met lots of new people, learnt new things and got pencilled into the roster (so obviously I got the job!!) Yay. The sun is shining, its a great day!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I smiled because @j95 got the job! Smiley Happy

blithe

@Chessca_H hahaha it is my fave episode too Smiley Happy yes I changed it after the disney thread, brought back awesome memories Smiley Happy

I smiled because I made a good dinner today and my family were really thankful for it.

I smiled because my friends say the funniest things sometimes Smiley Very Happy

I smiled today because it was nice weather and sunny for the first time in months!