cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because my dogs and cat are cutie pies

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I smiled (and laughed!) at the toy that my sister and I got for my cousin's two year old daughter for her birthday Smiley Happy

I smiled today because I discovered a new story Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I smiled because I heard an older person comment "oh thats a nifty little thing she's on, the person who invented that is incredible" as I scooted out the door of the medical centre today Smiley Happy

I also smiled because I got my new magnet put up on my whiteboard/magnet board at my computer Smiley Happy "Believe in yourself"

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

i smiled because my preferred counsellor made me smile and laugh because of something she said Smiley HappyHeart

I smiled because good Ninjago music.

I smiled because the community transport guys were both nice today, and the one who picked me up to take me home I had a good chat with Smiley Happy

i smiled because my best friend was laughing so hard for like no reason and that made me smile Smiley Happy

I smiled because a friend tagged me in a facebook memory which made me laugh Smiley Very Happy

I smiled because my kitty was being playful and she's so adorable when she's playful!

i smiled because i am finally happy with my skin with no makeup onSmiley Happy