cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because the tv show I watched had a funny part. I smiled earlier today because the teacher showed me a smile for teaching her class well. 

Highlighted

I smiled because my dog went outside to bury his greenie in the backyard and he came back into the house with his snout covered in dirt! So cute haha

Highlighted

I Smiled because my manager told a funny story at work today Smiley Happy

I also smiled because she commented on how lovely the office smelt after we had our lunch, a combination of pumpkin soup and Asian noodles! Yumm Yumm

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

I smiled because I bought two pairs of shoes for $5 today. My cat chewed my work shoes so I desperately needed them but didn't really want to spend too much money on them so this made me really happy! #ilovekmart 

Highlighted

I smiled because the house smells clean today and it is all because of me. 

Highlighted

I smiled because I had a nice session today.
Highlighted

That's great @N1ghtW1ng!
I smiled because...
Theatre sports was funny. we played a game where we have to scream if we look at each other, in amongst a circle of people.
I can't stop laughing at that!
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I smiled because I read your post!! That game sounds hilarious. I can just imagine it and then giggling at how ridiculous it is. haha. 

Highlighted

I smiled because I saw a really cute puppy today on the street❤ my heart just melted

Highlighted

I smiled because I saw a really cute puppy❤ my heart just melted