cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because
- just as I was about to leave the stafroom after talking to my mentor my science teacher walked in - just who I was searching for...
- After finding a friend and letting her know the school counsellor wanted to see her, as I got asked by the office lady to tell her the counsellor wanted to talk to her, the school counsellor asked me how I was and how my arm was going today and reinstalled a little positive. It's nice to know people care I guess...
- I managed to smash a record of the number of water drops on a 5cent piece, 50something went up to a whopping 70 drops! Ha XD
- I saw an old friend down the street
- I had a funny conversation with the girl on registers in this shop. - she hilarious, never fails to make me smileSmiley Very Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I smiled because my parcel finally arrived! A new pair of kick pedals for my drumkit...good times ahoy.

I smiled because...
- my hair started curling itself after I washed it
- I found the best way to get this nail polish to react - and it looks cool
- I went for a drive this afternoon and just realised I didn't stall the car once! Smiley Tongue
- Listening to next door playing with their young girl (she's about 1-2years old)

I smiled because my sister & I went to the park and were feeding the pigeons leftover chips from lunch. Felt like I was five years old again. Smiley Tongue

I smiled because I got a compliment about the skirt I wore today - casual day to raise money for canteen Smiley Happy
& because mum took me out for lunch and I got new sunnies as my other ones broke

I smiled because a friend called me and we went on a spontaneous bush bashing hike for a few hours.

I smiled because this morning when I woke up there were two lorikeets sitting on the fence in the backyard. They're so pretty and colourful Smiley Happy

I smiled because I got my epidemiology extended response finished today!
Also because of the meeting with my mentor - she got all excited as I told me my idea for my HSC individual project for drama Smiley Happy & she complimented my positive attitude Smiley Very Happy

1. Mum made me breakfast

2. We haven't fought once over the past week

3. I'm getting a handle on society... at last!! 

4. the kid 4 dors down is so cute

I smiled because I put my phone on shuffle before (I have an iPhone) and listened to a song I haven't heard in years, and forgot I still had in my iTunes library/on my phone.

What was funny was that all these years later I still remember every word. Smiley Very Happy