cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because I saw some funny photos on facebook.

leRe: I smiled because...

I smiled because I haven't been sleeping during the day at all this week (which has also meant I've been sleeping better through the night) Smiley Happy

Re: leRe: I smiled because...

The dog acrossthe road was playing hide + seek with the kids.... He thinks he's one of the children too! Smiley Happy

Yesterday I smiled because I saw an old friend who I hadn't seen in ages!

Today:
I smiled because my TAFE teacher asked if I wanted to make some playdough for the prac girls today while they set up the room - sure why not?

I smiled because I saw a friend who I hadn't seen in ages during break at TAFE and had a bit of a chat before he ran off to pick someone up so they could hand in a TAFE assessment Smiley Happy

Monday's Getting Real: Coping with Holiday Blues
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

I smiled because of the really pretty sunset this evening <3

I smiled because i got to play with an 8 week old puppy Smiley Happy

I smiled today because the bus driver stopped and waited for a person running for the bus. He was about to pull out of the kerb and when the driver decided to stop for the person, the delight on that man's face as he stepped on the bus was indescribable. 

i smiled when i woke up this morning

i normally move around a lot when i sleep. this morning i woke up turned around 180 degrees. it freaked me out for a bit when i opened my eyes and things weren't familiar. but then i found the humour in it.

I smiled because my Nana was happy.

I smiled because my friend told me last night he thinks I've recovered a lot lately and made some real progress in terms of talking care of myself Smiley Happy