cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because my cat said hello to me (in her silent, kitty way)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

i smiled because when i was crying in the bathroom this sweet year 5 girl or someone around that year asked if i was okay. that’s really sweet of her💗

i smiled because the amount of crying ive done today and having a shower my waterproof mascara has actually been waterproof hehe !

i smiled because my ex-youth worker kept making me smile and laugh. it was really nice spending 2 hours with her and the whole 2 hours thankfully weren't 'serious' so we laughed at stupid things hahah.

I smiled because the sun was out!

I smiled because I woke at 6am to the sounds of birds chirping outside, it was so beautiful! Heart
I smiled because one of the cats came to join me after I went to the bathroom, and we had purring cuddels Heart
I smiled because my new colouring book came in and I'm excited about it Smiley Tongue

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

i smiled because i saw my family friend and i love her so much. i haven’t seen her in ages so it was good seeing her Smiley Happy

i smiled because i saw my sisters friends sister who is my friend hehe and i also haven’t seen her in agesssss.

i smiled because my friends were having the stupidest fights across the classroom and my fav teacher and i were just laughing our heads off. everyone ended up having arguments haha Smiley Tongue

i smiled because of G’s happy reactions and me explaining who kesha is etc Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

i smiled because my khl counsellor is just so warm and kind, she always brings a smile to my face Smiley Tongue

I'm really enjoying the book I'm reading 

I smiled because this morning kitty came in for cuddles while I stayed lying in bed Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!