cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I smiled because...

I smiled because I saw really cute pups today❤

I have slimed a lot recently and here's some
- My manager usually shares a story about her children or husband which makes the office laugh or shake our heads
- My manager also shares funny videos with us that she finds on facebook Smiley Tongue She shared one the other day of a bull who popped his ball on a wire fence, it was so adorable! (If you look up "Bull popped ball" on facebook you should be able to find it easily, I did)
- My colleagues always say good morning when I enter the office and goodbye when they leave for the day (I also follow suit) it's nice to work in such a friendly and welcoming work environment Smiley Happy
- My manager gave me an early mark today again
- I got a beautiful email from our lovely community coordinators (@Jess1-RO & @gina-RO) acknowledging my moderating effort while starting work this month. This made me smile and really appreciate them! (You guys really rock!)
- I have had lots of kitty cuddles and I appreciate them more with the limited time I get to spend with them during the week now
- Jokes with sales staff from work when I have been to down to the store recently (My office is upstairs)
- Reading some amazing posts on RO, like new builders supporting users and some nice threads in everyday life, it makes me so happy to see this wondering community thriving! Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I smiled today because I woke up next to my beautiful boyfriend and I am so grateful to have him in my life. He supports me and cares for me and makes me laugh so much. I am so happy to have met him. 

Today I smiled because my kitty was freaking adorable this morning. 

(Remind me to share pictures after I figure out how to blur the background)

Today I smiled because my kitty was freaking adorable this morning. 

(Remind me to share pictures after I figure out how to blur the background)

I smiled because...
I may not have friends at school, but I have great people to support me through the hard times.

One of the best kind of people are those who support us when we need it Smiley Happy I'm glad you have some around you @XxLexiLou122xX

I smiled because I found a hecking funny meme I could send to some people i know. Helps one to find the memeing of life Smiley Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had a live Getting Real chat to do with Self-positivity, on Monday the 21st of October! Smiley Very Happy Check it out here! Heart

Today I smiled because I had a lovely appointment.

I smiled today because an adorable little baby girl at work caught my attention and waved at me!