cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was trying to help a friend but they did not take it. What should I do now???

Re: I was trying to help a friend but they did not take it. What should I do now???

Welcome to RO @sahilpapi and thanks for sharing this question. This can be a tricky situation to navigate, I'll tag a few members for you so that we can get a few different perspectives on this for you @Bee @scared01 @mrmusic @Nightruner23 @Cheeseburger

Re: I was trying to help a friend but they did not take it. What should I do now???

Hey @sahilpapi, I think it's great that you tried to help your friend. It's important to remember that there's only so much you can do, and ultimately you're not responsible for your friend. As my dad always says, "you can drag a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

How are you feeling at the moment? I think taking some time for yourself might be helpful, what do you reckon?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Hey @sahilpapi I know how that feels but I don’t know how to help you much

Hey @Erin-RO I have some awesome news

Hey @sahilpapi can you feel me in what happened so i can give you a ideas ideas what to do ❤

hey @sahilpapi could we get abit more context please? 

like @letitgo has said you can offer help but you cant force it upon them. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**