cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improve yourself | List of must read books

You should start your day by reading some inspiring and motivating words which can flood your mind with positive and uplifting thoughts. I have found this list of books because i have read 2 of them in here and they have helped me in life. I think you people should atleast check out the list below.

1. THINK AND GROW RICH BY NAPOLEON HILL

2. THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING BY NORMAN VINCENT PEALE

3. HOW TO WIN FRIENDS & INFLUENCE PEOPLE BY DALE CARNEGIE

4. WHO MOVED MY CHEESE BY DR. SPENCER JOHNSON

5. THE SECRET BY RHONDA BYRNE

Re: Improve yourself | List of must read books

Hey @kartikeya, welcome to ReachOut! Smiley Happy

I’m wondering if I could give you a suggestion - perhaps remove the link in your post and write the list in yourself? The reason I suggest this is that it may be seen as advertising otherwise - particularly considering that you have posted two links from the same website in two separate posts.

Thanks for the thoughts and ideas about strategies to make people’s day positive!

Highlighted

Thanks for that @mrmusic and welcome to the forums @kartikeya!

I just wanted to let you know that I have jumped in and edited out that link for you so that the post is working with the community guidelines.

Those books sound interesting @kartikeya

On my list at the moment are The Gap of Time (Jeanette Winterson); a re-read of The Edible Woman (Margaret Atwood); and some Anne Carson.  I love reading but focusing and concentrating long enough to read is so hard Smiley Sad