cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspirational Video That I Just Saw

I've seen this video before but I somehow stumbled upon it again recently and I realised what a great impact it has had on me. It's a video of Steve Jobs' 2005 Commencement Speech at Stanford University. He talks about hopes and dreams and having the courage to trust in choices that you make, even if you're unsure as to its outcome. I feel as if this is one of the best inspirational videos ever, and I've seen many of them. If you guys have videos you'd like to share, please feel free to do so.

Edit: I tried to embed the video but the it wouldn't work. Sorry about that. I'll just link the video instead.

Re: Inspirational Video That I Just Saw

That was incredible!

A commencement speech that I really love, JK Rowling, at Harvard:

And one of my all time favourite vidoes, a short film about the power of a smile Smiley Happy

@Nathan5653 @graphiqual - Hey guys I just edited your posts so your vids could show up Smiley Happy

Great thread by the way! I especially love that short film...very inspiring!!!

loving this thread Smiley Happy

can't wait to watch more inspiring videos

Great thread guys
I love watching these videos because they have a common theme to them, everyone has their bad moments but their true test of strength is seeing how they rise from the fall
JJR

Not a video I just watched but I did find it inspirational. Jonny Kim - Navy SEAL/Harvard Doctor/Astronaut

download.jpg