cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LGBTQ Hello's!

G'day guys, we have a new member who would like to engage with some other LGBTQ members Smiley Happy For all of those who identify as LGBTQ please feel free to give a wave, and feel free to chat about the ebbs and flows of living within the LGBTQ community. Those who do not identify - you are also welcome to chat and say hey Heart It's a great topic for discussion.

I am one of the mods at RO and I identify as Gay/Lesbian, or towards that end of the spectrum at least Smiley Happy Hi! 

Re: LGBTQ Hello's!

Hello Everyone I'm Going To Introduce Myself Smiley Happy

My Name I'm 15 And  And identify As Bisexual 

I Came Out Last Year. But Not To Everyone. 

I Learnt How To Accept Myself And Hopefully Come Out Full .

*||||||*||||||*  *||||||*  *||||||*  *||||||*  *||||||*  *||||||*  *||||||*  *||||||*  *||||||*  *||||||* *||||||*  *||||||*  *||||||

@redhead @Jakob @DruidChild Smiley Happy Anyone else feel free to jump in.

helloSmiley Happy

hi @Bree-RO Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Heya! I'm also fifteen, and I'm gay af. I came out to some people last year too - was kinda scary but definitely worth it Smiley Happy

Hi @Andreana_Christakis I identify as trans and queer. I'm out and proud though I haven't officially started transition yet.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead @roseisnotaplant @Bree-RO @scared01  Hello And Thank You For Sharing Your Stories. 

How Are We? 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

hi

im ok thanks

how are you

hello @Bree-RO@redhead@roseisnotaplant Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hello! Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

Hey guys Smiley Happy

I'm seventeen and I'm gay. I came out at the start of the year which was probably the best thing I've ever done Smiley Very Happy

How are we all going?