cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: LGBTQ Hello's!

Hey guys!

I am a new builder here and it is super cool to see a super open LGBT+ space for discussion.

I am 22 years old, and I currently and recently identify as a lesbian. 

I have been dating my girlfriend for almost 9 months now - we celebrate our 9-month mark on a plane to Bali where we will spend 10 days in a private villa hanging out with monkeys! So pumped Smiley Very Happy We met at our job in I.T. and I chased her for several months before she agreed to date me haha 

I came out to my family as bisexual when I was 11 years old (young, I know) and then only dated men until my current girlfriend. I now understand why I was not really sexually attracted to any of the men I dated Smiley Tongue

ahhh, what a romantic love story @peacelovepizza! *faints in happiness*

@peacelovepizza aww that's so cute Smiley Happy I aspire to have a relationship like that one day, it's great that you've found someone that you're so in love with.

@gina-RO Well me and my boyfriend are staying together it’s the longest relationship we’ve both ever had

I think I made a post here before saying I identified as bi and nb, I just wanted to update that because I’ve recently realised that I’m actually a lesbian! I’m so happy about it, for the first time ever I feel safe and hopeful for my future Smiley Very Happy

Hey guys! Heart . Ah, I'm so happy to see so many young members embracing themselves! I'm 21 and I only really figured out I was gay at 18 (by playing a hot sim on Sims 3. Cannot make this up Smiley LOL), so kudos to you! Also, it's nice to see some people excepting changes in how they've previously identified! I identified as asexual most of my life before I realised I was indeed very gay. I don't think I've ever once thought to myself 'Yep, I am straight', though. 

@peacelovepizza That's adorable. Ah!

So many wonderful people sharing their experiences! It's lovely to read all of your stories that you're sharing with us, so thank you! Smiley Happy
I guess it's my turn now! Smiley Very Happy

So, hello everyone! I am N1ghtW1ng, obviously Smiley Tongue I identify as "gender-whatever"(not an official term) because I don't actually care. Not exactly either but not exactly neither. I'm also asexual and aromantic, because I haven't a clue what any of those attractions feel like Smiley Tongue
(and that's it)

I'll see you all on the rainbow Smiley Wink

rainbow brite GIF

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@gina-RO@Bree-RO@scared01@Nightruner23 and everyone else, well guys, I’m sad to say that my bf broke up with me, as I’m not bisexual like I thought, I’m DEMISEXUAL

Hi @Cheeseburger
Please forgive me but what is demisexual? Im not sure i have heard of that term before
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Hold on I’ll put some information about it